Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clubiste84
Contributor II
Contributor II

[FATAL]: - tDie_1 null

Hello ,

when i execute my simple job i have usualie same erreur message with tdie

[FATAL]: tlnd_core_finance.test123_0_1.test123 - tDie_1 null
routines.system.TDieException
    at project_name.test123_0_1.test123.tDie_1Process(test123.java:592)
    at project_name.test123_0_1.test123.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(test123.java:458)
    at project_name.test123_0_1.test123.runJobInTOS(test123.java:1929)
    at project_name.test123_0_1.test123.main(test123.java:1757)
0683p000009M1rT.png

can you help me whay this tDie is null ?

thks

Labels (3)
16 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for linking me in here @nthampi 

I have been able to load this job into my v7.1.1 install (I do not have v6 on my machine either). I was not able to see the issue that is being demonstrated. I suspect that this may be a minor bug in v6. 

@yham it looks like you are using the subscription product. As such, you should have access to support. I have not seen this before, however it may be a known issue and there may be a patch for this. Can you contact support who will be able to help you.

yham
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you all for your time.
I will contact the support and get you a feed back on this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

same problem

Isabel_R
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

Same problem here with Talend 6.3, do you have any answer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are using v6.* and have a support agreement, speak to support as there may be a suitable patch. If you are using the Open Source edition, I would advise trying out an upgrade to v7.

jfisher1
Contributor
Contributor

Still seeing this behavior when using a tdie with tlogcatcher in the job, as of Studio 8.0

Pawel_M
Contributor II
Contributor II

Version: 8.0.1

Build id: R2023

The problem is still here, what is more important is that a null exception is pushed to the parent job instead of actually an error.

so it shows an incorrect course of error sam in the management console, I had to print to log in before tdie to know what was going on

[INFO ] 12:30:08 voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test- ORA-01089: immediate shutdown or close in progress - no operations are permitted,ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE,SQL*Loader-2026: the load was aborted because SQL Loader cannot continue.,ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE,ORA-24338: statement handle not executed

[ERROR] 12:30:08 voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test- tDie_2 - The die message: SQLLDR error :ORA-01089: immediate shutdown or close in progress - no operations are permitted,ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE,SQL*Loader-2026: the load was aborted because SQL Loader cannot continue.,ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE,ORA-24338: statement handle not executed

[FATAL] 12:30:08 voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test- tDie_2 null

routines.system.TDieException: null

at voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test.tDie_2Process(test.java:974) [classes/:?]

at voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test.tFileList_1Process(test.java:3489) [classes/:?]

at voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test.runJobInTOS(test.java:7104) [classes/:?]

at voyager_safety_vault.test_0_1.test.main(test.java:6784) [classes/:?]

[statistics] disconnected