Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSharma1993
Contributor
Contributor

Facing issue while using tWriteJSONField Component

Hi,

I am trying to perform exact Json creation steps mentioned in below link which takes delimited rows as input and writes into json using tWriteJSONField. While executing I am getting below error.

Configuring the components • Processing (Integration) • Reader • Welcome to Talend Help Center

Please help!

Error as below:

Starting job testing_json at 11:28 28/04/2022.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3344

[statistics] connected

[statistics] disconnected

[statistics] disconnected

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: superclass access check failed: class nu.xom.JDK15XML1_0Parser (in unnamed module @0x130f889) cannot access class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.SAXParser (in module java.xml) because module java.xml does not export com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers to unnamed module @0x130f889

at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:1012)

at java.base/java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:150)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.defineClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:862)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.findClassOnClassPathOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:760)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClassOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:681)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:639)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:188)

at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:520)

at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:375)

at nu.xom.Builder.findParser(Unknown Source)

at nu.xom.Builder.<init>(Unknown Source)

at nu.xom.Builder.<init>(Unknown Source)

at net.sf.json.xml.XMLSerializer.read(XMLSerializer.java:374)

at pim_integration.testing_json_0_1.testing_json.tWriteJSONField_1_InProcess(testing_json.java:6314)

at pim_integration.testing_json_0_1.testing_json$1ThreadXMLField_tWriteJSONField_1_Out.run(testing_json.java:2522)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:539)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

Job testing_json ended at 11:29 28/04/2022. [Exit code = 1]

10 Replies
SSharma1993
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I tried to explore the current community but not able to find similar issue hence posted this...kindly help!"

Please find attached the snips of my job

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

It is a compilation error, ​it seems you are using an unsupported JDK. What is your studio version and JDK version?

Regards

Shong

SSharma1993
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, Thanks for your response!

Studio version is 8.0.1

zulu-17 version of java

gjeremy1617088143

Hi, for Talend 8 use version 11 of java not 17.

Send me love and kudos

SSharma1993
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks a lot!

I will switch to java version 11

SSharma1993
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I am using JDK 11 version now but still facing the same issue. PFA the error message.

Please help!0695b00000QFO5dAAH.png

gjeremy1617088143

could you send pictures of your job ? It will be easier to identify issues in.

SSharma1993
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi gjeremy1617088143,

PFA the doc consisting of all snips with the component settings.

Best Regards,

Shivam

gjeremy1617088143

nu.xom.JDK15XML1_0Parser, i think you could try to reinstall talend 8 and just use JDK11, then install the jar for json component, cause it seem to be clearly a java version issue, and as far as i know for talend 8 jdk 11 is recomended.

you could also try to add this to your jvm parameters :

-XaddExports:java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers=ALL-UNNAMED,java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util=ALL-UNNAMED