Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacco_De_Zwart
Creator
Creator

Get a warning tRest component, Studio R2024-07

Hi all,

I have a job that incldes a tRest component which calls a web-service.

All is configured well, but when running the job I get the following warning :

jul. 30, 2024 10:07:31 A.M. org.glassfish.jersey.client.innate.inject.NonInjectionManager <init>
WARNING: Falling back to injection-less client.

The call to the webservice succeeds, data is retreivable, but where comes this warning from ? I reinstalled Talend Studio, upgaded to R2024-07, installed the additional libraries when I open the job for the first time.

What can be wrong ??

Labels (2)
12 Replies
Jacco_De_Zwart
Creator
Creator
Author

Sabrina,

Thanks for you clear answer, as always.

But when a component is not specifically for ESB, then why is it selectable when creating a flow ? I think is should be not that difficult that components that are not appropriate for ESB but mainly for DI, get filterd out or marked in a way that developers can see if they made the right choise.

Besides that, jlolling said it was a missing jar. Why is that jar not in the Talend/Studio libray then, problem solved and you don't have to worry about picking a component that is for ESB and not for DI.

Jacco

JDUbanco
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks a lot, it worked fine with trestclient component, no more warnings !

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Here is a note in this component reference about:

https://help.talend.com/en-US/components/8.0/rest/trest

To build Jobs that need to be deployed into the Talend Runtime, it is recommended to use the tRESTClient component which is best suited for the Talend Runtime.

For your second issue about this missing jar issue in tRest component, I will check it with our R&D team and come back to you as soon as we can.

Best regards

Sabrina