Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gouravd_7
Creator
Creator

Getting null pointer exception in tldapinput

Hi Team,

I am getting an null pointer error in tldapinput , I have been trying so many things but then still no luck until now for this issue. 

Requesting you to please help me on this issue. 

Please find the attached job screenshot.

Error : 

Exception in component tLDAPInput_3 (MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy)
java.lang.Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
at group_directory.magnitude_script_indusext_copy_0_1.MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy.tLDAPInput_3Process(MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy.java:4813)
at group_directory.magnitude_script_indusext_copy_0_1.MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy.tFileList_3Process(MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy.java:6994)
at group_directory.magnitude_script_indusext_copy_0_1.MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy.runJobInTOS(MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy.java:13965)
at group_directory.magnitude_script_indusext_copy_0_1.MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy.main(MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy.java:13603)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at group_directory.magnitude_script_indusext_copy_0_1.MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy.tLDAPInput_3Process(MAGNITUDE_SCRIPT_INDUSEXT_Copy.java:4634)

Thanks much in advance

Thanks,

Gourav

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Team,

I have found out the solution the password was incorrect which is why , I was getting the null pointer error in Input.

Basically anyone faces such issues in input check your passwords thoroughly because only then you will get the input component failed with null pointer error.

Thanks,

Gourav 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you show us a screenshot of your LDPA component's configuration please?

gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Rhall,

Please find the attached scenshot of the ldap connections.

Thanks,

Gourav

ldap 1.JPG
ldap 2.JPG
gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Team,

I have found out the solution the password was incorrect which is why , I was getting the null pointer error in Input.

Basically anyone faces such issues in input check your passwords thoroughly because only then you will get the input component failed with null pointer error.

Thanks,

Gourav