Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
talend_600012
Contributor
Contributor

HOW TO ESTABLISHED TLS CHANNEL FOR TALEND 7.3.1 IN SSL

Dear Team,

I am trying to connect ssl/tls sceure channel between twebserviceinput (Talend 7.3.1) and https server (https://online.in). I refer Three ways to set a truststore for an SSL/TLS connection in a Job and completed the exercise but geeting errror ''The underlying connection was closed:An expected error occured on receive.

step i have taken.

1 . The exported the only Domian certificate online.in and create one jks file online.in.jks and imported the certificate in jks file and make aware about the location of the jks file to talend component in tsetKeystore1.

can any one help me to resolve this issue.

Labels (3)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @talend 1​ ,

To use ssl for the component tWebServiceInput, please check the button 'Trust server with SSL" and setup TrustStore file and TrustStore password as the below

0695b00000fKcsPAAS.png 

Best regards

Aiming

talend_600012
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hello achen,

Thanks for your prompt response. The steps you have given, i tried that but unable to get the response from server. error is coming '''Problem in accessing trust certificate'. I have created separate keystore Ie online.jks and imported the Domain certificate only in jks file and give the path as 'C:/users/Administrator/online.jks' in talen in webservice input but again got same error ''Problem in accessing trust certificate'. I request you kindly elaborate the process for creation of  TrustStore file and TrustStore password .

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @talend 1​ ,

You can import the ssl cert to the JRE cacerts file by the command like:

keytool -importcert -trustcacerts -file myserver_cert -alias talend -keystore "$JAVA_HOME\jre\lib\security\cacerts" -storepass changeit

see https://www.baeldung.com/java-import-cer-certificate-into-keystore

then setup the TrustStore file to the JRE cacerts file location

thanks

talend_600012
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hello achen,

I have imported the domain certifictae at following path

C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_341/jre/lib/security/cacerts .

command

keytool -importcert -trustcacerts -file online..in.cer -alias talend -keystore "C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_341\jre\lib\security\cacerts" -storepass changeit

and see the certificate through following command

keytool -list -keystore "C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_341/jre/lib/security/cacerts"

and set the path in tweb serviceinput as "C:/clientTrustStore.trustStore" but still getting error

problem accessing trust store and  Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect but password is only changeit.

Please advise me.

talend_600012
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hello achen,

I have imported the domain certifictae at following path

C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_341/jre/lib/security/cacerts .

command

keytool -importcert -trustcacerts -file online..in.cer -alias talend -keystore "C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_341\jre\lib\security\cacerts" -storepass changeit

and see the certificate through following command

keytool -list -keystore "C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_341/jre/lib/security/cacerts"

and set the path in tweb serviceinput as "C:/clientTrustStore.trustStore" but still getting error

problem accessing trust store and  Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect but password is only changeit.

Please advise me.

talend_600012
Contributor
Contributor
Author

0695b00000fKkoBAAS.png0695b00000fKko6AAC.png