Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to batch tGoogleDriveList

I am attempting to pull a list of files from Google Drive to be able to use those names to create a link. Google's API limit on drive is 100. How do I batch the following to be able to pull all drive names into a file?

0683p000009M9Yn.png

0683p000009M9Ys.png0683p000009M9Yx.png0683p000009M9Vz.png

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @JP Blonshine​,

I appreciate that this is an old question. Sorry I haven't seen it before and I suspect you may have found a solution to this. But in case you or anyone else is still struggling, I have tried this out myself. I have to say that I am not experiencing any limitations on the API usage. As you will see from my screenshot, I have managed to pull over 2000 file details in a few seconds. There is also (now, never used the component before) no need to have the tIterateToFlow. The tGoogleDriveList will output the details on the row. So I have been able to list my file details to the System.out via a tLogRow connected directly to the tGoogleDriveList component.

0695b00000IeJbDAAV.pngIf you are still having issues with this (highly unlikely, I know) please let me know where you are at. I'll look out for any questions you post on this. But if you tag me, I am more likely to see them 😉