Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to configure Talend with Azure Data Lake Store Gen2?

When I am configuring Talend with Azure Data Lake Store Gen2 it throws an error occurred while enumerating the result, check the original exception for details.

Blob API is not yet supported for hierarchical namespace accounts

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Here exists a jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-41946

What's talend build version are you using? That's a feature by itself.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am using Talend 7.2.1 build version. But while connecting Azure Storage Connection it throws an error "Blob API is not yet supported for hierarchical namespace accounts". 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I went through your talend forge jira issue. The Talend connection ADLS gen2 is for pipeline designer. And we are unable to connect with ADLS gen2 using Talend Big Data Open Studio 7.2. Can you please provide any steps or connection tutorial which helps us to connect talend Big data open studio with ADLS gen 2?

Thanks 

MikeBender27
Contributor
Contributor

Microsoft recently announced they will be using ADLS Gen-2 as the primary data export method for many of their business applications that use the Common Data Model such as Dynamics 365.  Pulling data from ADSL Gen-2 storage using Talend Studio jobs will be critical for Dynamics cloud / Talend Cloud customers.  I don't need this Today, but finding a solution for this should be a high priority in the coming months.