Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khadarshaik
Contributor
Contributor

How to connect multiple component with tJavaRow component?

Hello

I want to connect two component with tJavaRow and perform some operation but not able to do that is their any way to do that?

Its not working properly

Labels (2)
4 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

What is your use case? Could please give some more details, why you want to connect mutipule components to tjavarow.
khadarshaik
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have two component, one component I read a column value based column value and compare that value from the other component then I need to update other table's row which we called in other component.

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

You can use tmap to do right what you want to do with only tjavarow. Am I miss understand your requirements?
CFernandes1610115000
Contributor
Contributor

I have a similar requirement wherein I need to connect a tMap component(having records for the current month) and a tUniq component(having unique records for the current month) to a tJava component.The tJava component takes compares both these inputs and flags the unique records.

But I am not able to connect the tUniq to tJava.Please can you advise on this?0693p00000BAxyuAAD.png