Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarora1
Creator
Creator

How to get response from Talend Community - MICROSFT vs JDBC using dynamic schema

When I use MSSQL DB Input and Output component, tmap to map dynamic schema, job works fine.

When I use JDBC DB Input and Output component, tmap to map dynamic schema, job returns this warning and no row gets inserted. 

[WARN ]: org.talend.components.jdbc.runtime.writer.JDBCOutputWriter - Incorrect syntax near ')'.

Based on the warning message, it's something to do with how JDBC builds the insert statement.

Can someone help me figure out how to fix this? How can I look at the query that JDBC Output component (tDBOutput) is building

0683p000009M6yO.png0683p000009M7G7.png0683p000009M2F2.png0683p000009M7GC.png

Labels (2)
6 Replies
sarora1
Creator
Creator
Author

@xdshi Help please! 0683p000009MACn.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello,

please share screenshots and more details...!

thanks, 

sarora1
Creator
Creator
Author

@vitspltalend I have added the screenshots. 

I am using JDBC connection, JDBC input/output, source and destination table schema is exactly same, and I am using dynamic type in tmap 

sarora1
Creator
Creator
Author

This log is confusing me. That warning is really a warning or an error that's causing insert to fail?

Starting job jdbc_test at 15:13 12/09/2019.

[INFO ]: transporter.jdbc_test_0_1.jdbc_test - TalendJob: 'jdbc_test' - Start.
[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3925
[statistics] connected
[DEBUG]: transporter.jdbc_test_0_1.jdbc_test - tMap_1 - Start to work.
[DEBUG]: transporter.jdbc_test_0_1.jdbc_test - tMap_1 - Parameters:LINK_STYLE = LINE | TEMPORARY_DATA_DIRECTORY =  | ROWS_BUFFER_SIZE = 2000000 | CHANGE_HASH_AND_EQUALS_FOR_BIGDECIMAL = true | 
[TRACE]: transporter.jdbc_test_0_1.jdbc_test - row1 - 1 - 1 - Jam - Lyn - Won - abc - xyz|
[DEBUG]: transporter.jdbc_test_0_1.jdbc_test - tMap_1 - Outputting the record 1 of the output table 'out1'.
[TRACE]: transporter.jdbc_test_0_1.jdbc_test - out1 - 1 - 1 - Jam - Lyn - Won - abc - xyz|
[WARN ]: org.talend.components.jdbc.runtime.writer.JDBCOutputWriter - Incorrect syntax near ')'.
[DEBUG]: transporter.jdbc_test_0_1.jdbc_test - tMap_1 - Written records count in the table 'out1': 1.
[DEBUG]: transporter.jdbc_test_0_1.jdbc_test - tMap_1 - Done.
[statistics] disconnected
[INFO ]: transporter.jdbc_test_0_1.jdbc_test - TalendJob: 'jdbc_test' - Done.

Job jdbc_test ended at 15:13 12/09/2019. [exit code=0]
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello,

1) in tDbinput-> query-> guess query and also schema as per your query put column or table name.

2)in the tMap please select same date pattern for output. 

thanks,

Warm Regards,
Manish

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

sarora1
Creator
Creator
Author

The solution you mentioned doesn't work for dynamic Mapping.