Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to iterate on multiple components after 1 component

i have HDR  table which has Id
based on this Id i need to query 1 child table passing this as input .After getting child table o/p i need to pass it iteratively at multiple places how to that in talend .

my flow :

(hdr)                          (child)

toracleinput->main->toracleinput-->iterate>  ???         how to use iterate multiple times from child tables o/p..since it allows only 1 iterate link ?

Labels (1)
  • v7.x

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aravind_Ravi
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can do something like this.

Oracleinput1 (MainTable)-> iterate -> Oracleinput2 (child_1) -> main -> tFlowToIterate -> and multiple Inputs DB

PFA the Screen shot

If this is what you are looking for then, Press the "Accept as Solution " Button. 

Thanks,
AR

Multiple_Iterate.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Aravind_Ravi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Cloud you please explain what is your requirement.I didn't get what you trying to explain.

Thanks,

AR

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HDR

ID | NAME |

Based on ID (1 ) i ll query CHILD_TABLE

CHILD_TABLE

ID | HDR_ID | ETC
90 1 CAR
91 1 BIKE
92 1 FRUIT

i need to query Car,bike and fruit in iteration fashion as input to multiple other sources as output of tdbinput allows only 1 iterate link as output 

Aravind_Ravi
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can do something like this.

Oracleinput1 (MainTable)-> iterate -> Oracleinput2 (child_1) -> main -> tFlowToIterate -> and multiple Inputs DB

PFA the Screen shot

If this is what you are looking for then, Press the "Accept as Solution " Button. 

Thanks,
AR

Multiple_Iterate.png