Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rp2018
Creator
Creator

How to setup connection timeout and retries in tRest and tRestClient?

I have job which is using tRestClient to get access token from CRM system.  After that it is using tRestClient to connect to CRM.  How do I setup connection timeout and retries in tRest and tRestClient?

Labels (3)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

There is a field at the Advanced Settings of tRestClient that defines the Connection timeout and Receive Timeout in seconds.

0683p000009M0i7.png

Best regards

Sabrina

rp2018
Creator
Creator
Author

How do you setup timeout and retries for the tRest component?  Need to have 10 retries for the connection.

Tobi1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @rp2018,

did you find a solution for this? I need the same configuration, although 5 retries in an interval of 1 minute would be sufficient. Moreover, I need to configure the read time out.

@xdshi : your proposed configuration is only for the studio. How do you configure it in the TAC in a Talend Data Management platform without ESB.

Regards,

Tobias

rp2018
Creator
Creator
Author

No solution yet

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rp2018 : Please share your solution if any. Even I am facing same timeout issue and need a solution.

anna_t1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Guess everybody wants an answer fot his, without having to modify a .cfg file on TALEND_PATH, which doesn't makes sense. We should be able to configure this through parameters.

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D53p00007vCsAqCAK/trestclient-connection-and-receive-timeout