Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to create a pull request

Is it possible to create a git pull request from inside Studio or does this have to be done from outside of Studio?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

A pull request is something handled on server side only for now, you can't create one from the studio.

We have actually generic git operations, we don't have yet any specific operation for each server (like the create pull request of github)

Nicolas

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Yes, you can do it from the Studio. If you are Logged in the remote mode, you will see branch name at the top of the Repository section. Click on that you will get the option to take a GIT pull.

Hope it answers your question !

Best Regards,

Abhishek

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Under the dropdown, I see "Push", "Pull and Merge Branch", and a "More..." menu, but I don't see anything related to a "pull request".  I'm not referring to doing a "pull".  A "pull request" is a mechanism for reviewing changes before they are actually merged.  See: https://yangsu.github.io/pull-request-tutorial/

Are you referring to a "pull" or a "pull request"?  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

A pull request is something handled on server side only for now, you can't create one from the studio.

We have actually generic git operations, we don't have yet any specific operation for each server (like the create pull request of github)

Nicolas