Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue sending multiple messages to RabbitMQ using DI job and Route job

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to read data from Oracle table ( only one column ) and need to send that data to Rabbit MQ. For this to achieve, I have created one DI job and one route job for this. 

I am able to do this, however its sending only one message to Rabbit MQ even though I have multiple records in my table. 

My job set up is as below:

DI Job: tRouteInput --> main --> tLogRow --> OncomponentOK --> tDBInput --.> main --> tRouteOutput

Route job: cTimer --> route --> cTalendjob ( to call DI job ) --.> route --> csetHeader ( my requirement ) --> route --> cMessageEndPoint ( where I have provided my Rabbit MQ details ).

Now I need to understand, lets say I have 10 records in my table. Does my DI job is not able to send all 10 messages to Route or if DI sends all 10 - Does my Route not able to pick and send all 10 messages to Rabbit MQ. For this I have tested by placing cProcessor after my cTalendjob and I could see only one message. Does that mean my DI is not able to send all 10 or Route not able to get all 10 messages ??

Could you please advise me on how to fix this issue. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Regards,

Venu 

Labels (3)
0 Replies