Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with tOracleBulkExec

I have a simple job created using tOracleBulkExec in Talend Cloud Data management platform (v7.1.1)
As I execute the Job, I can see the control file and the data file are getting created.
And even the database table  got created in the Oracle database but the data is not loading in the table  and throwing the below error as it tries to load through sqlldr: 

Exception in component tDBOutputBulkExec_1_tOBE

java.lang.NullPointerException

[FATAL]: d - tDBOutputBulkExec_1_tOBE null

What could be the issue?

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Could you please share the screen shots of the component so that we will get better clarity? Please add screen shots of both basic and advanced properties.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Job design:

0683p000009M8UB.jpg

tDBOutputBulkExec properties:

0683p000009M7u2.jpg

Basic and Advanced properties:

0683p000009M8UG.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Since the Oracle connection is getting established and table is getting created, the issue could be due to null check for some column of the table. 

Could you please double check the schema of the table specified in the Bulk component and compare it with data? That could give you some clue.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved