Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KKlimczuk1618309742
Contributor
Contributor

Job losses responsiveness

Hello,

I am running very simple job which loads data from couchbase and displays documents on console (screenshot attached). This job connect a bucket with 182k of documents, when I am running this job it start to print documents on console and when it reaches about 61k of documents it stops printing anything to logs and stops refreshing status on job components links.

I have tried to enable logging to file but no file has been created.

Labels (2)
8 Replies
gjeremy1617088143

HI, have you tried to connect it to a tfileoutput delimited for example ?

Send me Love and Kudos

Anonymous
Not applicable

Printing a big set of data on console will consume many memory, have a try to output the document to a file and allocate more memory to the job execution.

Regards

Shong

KKlimczuk1618309742
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Added tFileOutputDelimited - the same result. Also allocated more memory for java, from -Xms256M and -Xms1024M to -Xms512M and -Xms2048M, job losses responsiveness in about 61k documents.

KKlimczuk1618309742
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Added tFileOutputDelimited - the same result. Also allocated more memory for java, from -Xms256M and -Xms1024M to -Xms512M and -Xms2048M, job losses responsiveness in about 61k documents.

KKlimczuk1618309742
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Any other help?? To wrap up, no difference if I print or redirect output to file, the same result - freeze, even if I run job only with couchbase node... The job freezes with no response after some number of documents, always around 61k

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kacper Klimczuk​, I don't have an environment for testing now. Can you please open an issue under Talend DI component project on our bugtracker for our R&D team to investigate it further. Thanks!

Regards

Shong

KKlimczuk1618309742
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I cant access this site, I guess I dont have permissions. It says that I should contact my Jira administrator but I dont know who to contact

KKlimczuk1618309742
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I think there could be problem in Java SDK, as I search there is a problem with dcp connection and it is resolved by specifiying few parameters - https://forums.couchbase.com/t/dcp-stops-getting-data/21163. Is there any possibility to specify parameters for tCouchbaseDCPInput??