Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbarjatya
Contributor
Contributor

Job stuck after processing few rows.

Hello All,

For some reason my Talend Job flow is getting stuck after processing 49 rows in tMatchGroup component. Not getting any error, there is nothing in log files. I have attached the flow, any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnRMK
Creator II
Creator II

Hello,

in my opinion, this is quite normal because the components you use consume a lot of resources. tMatchGroup saves data in memory (swap) for comparison. try to reduce the size of the data to see if it comes from there. Or modify the algorithms used in the component

In advanced seetting of the component, check the "store on disk" box to use local ressource

View solution in original post

4 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Shaily Barjatya​ , is it moving after couple of hours? if possible can you check system CPU and RAM usage?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please open the error log generated automatically by the Studio to see whether you have error stack trace there?

About how to open this error log: in your Studio, click Window to open the menu, then select Show View->General->Error Log. Once you see an error, double click it.

Best regards

Sabrina

JohnRMK
Creator II
Creator II

Hello,

in my opinion, this is quite normal because the components you use consume a lot of resources. tMatchGroup saves data in memory (swap) for comparison. try to reduce the size of the data to see if it comes from there. Or modify the algorithms used in the component

In advanced seetting of the component, check the "store on disk" box to use local ressource

sbarjatya
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes, when I reduced the size of the data it started working and also when I modified the algorithm by adding more keys in the 'Blocking Selection' it didn't get stuck. But, increasing the Blocking keys, not giving good matching results. What do you suggest I should do to improve the matching?