Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hbensaid
Contributor III
Contributor III

Mail-1.4.jar for Tos 5.4

Hi,

Some one can help to find mail-1.4jar for tSendMail on Tos 5.4.

Thank you.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hbensaid
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi 

i have found one wway to get my specific jar, because my server isn't connected to internet.
i have download Tos 5.4 in my personnel Laptop and i updated jar automatically, so i get the mail-1.4.jar from TOS_DI-r111943-V5.4.1\TOS_DI-r111943-V5.4.1\lib\java to put it in the same path in my server TOS.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you getting missing jar issue?

Is this jar file located under your <TalendInstallationPath>\plugins\org.talend.libraries.apache.axis2_5.4.x.rxxxxx\lib?

Best regards

Sabrina

hbensaid
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

No i didn't found it in Lib directory also in internet(Oracle Java site).

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Did you install your studio completely? It's not allowed to upload jar file on forum. Is your email address valid? We could send an email to you with this jar file to see if it works.

Best regards

Sabrina

hbensaid
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes and my address mail is : h.bensaid16@gmail.com

hbensaid
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi 

i have found one wway to get my specific jar, because my server isn't connected to internet.
i have download Tos 5.4 in my personnel Laptop and i updated jar automatically, so i get the mail-1.4.jar from TOS_DI-r111943-V5.4.1\TOS_DI-r111943-V5.4.1\lib\java to put it in the same path in my server TOS.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great this issue has been fixed. Thanks for your reply.

Best regards

Sabrina

amccreary
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I've upgrade to Talend 7.1.1, configured some, and am to the point of adding tasks to the job conductor. 

When I try to generate one of my jobs I get error  "org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Missing jars: activation.jar, mail-1.4.jar". 

May I also have those jar files and can you tell me where to put them in my Linux installation? 

Thank you in advance 0683p000009MACn.png

Alan