Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KKlimczuk1618309742
Contributor
Contributor

Multiple nodes not working in tCouchbaseDCPInput component

Hello,

Documentation says that bootstrap nodes field should contain addresses separated with commas: "enter the names or IPs of these nodes in this field, separating them using commas (,)" (https://help.talend.com/r/l3v7SecP0krCnE_GeFyYNw/CSnEsOOSjhP9ljKXhvdq9w).

I tried to insert multiple addresses: "IP, IP, IP" or "IP",

"IP", "IP" - results: Could not connect to cluser or Could not parse field. The only way to make job working is to insert only one node but how can I be certain that data will be collected from all nodes?

Am I doing something wrong or there is a bug in tCouchbaseDCPInput component?

Labels (2)
17 Replies
KM1989
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am in an exactly similar situation, did you get that working for you???

Thanks,

KM1989
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Did you get that working yet???I am in a similar situation with talend 7.3

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The tcouchbaseinput component in this framework is available in all Talend products with Big Data and in Talend Data Fabric.

You can use an open studio for big data product.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/talend-bigdata/

Best regards

Sabrina

KM1989
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sabrina,

I have Talend 7.3 already installed, and for my organization i cannot install anything otherwise.Am still unable to find tcouchbaseinput component under couchbase in palette ,the only two present being tcouchbasedcpinput, tcouchbasedcpoutput.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

tCouchbaseDCPInput and tcouchbasedcpoutput components belong to the Databases NoSQL family as well and are available in all Talend products with Big Data and in Talend Data Fabric.

What's your V 7.3.1 product solution?Big data solution platform?

Please provide the following information for us to be more better get your situation.

Product version (such as Talend-Studio-20200219_1130-V7.3.1)

Talend Cloud Real-Time Big Data Platform (7.3.120200219_1130)

Best regards

Sabrina

KM1989
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sabrina,

My talend version is 7.3.1-Talend Open Studio for Big Data(7.3.1-20200219_1130).

Thanks and regards.

KM1989
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sabrina,

The version of Talend am using is Talend open studio for big data( 7.3.1.20200219_1130).Unable to find the tcouchbaseinput component here. Please suggest something. Desparately stuck

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please go to Project settings-->Designer-->Palette settings to see if these components are hidden?0695b00000GiJvwAAF.png