Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
piexpert
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

No 'REST API Definitions' option under metadata node

Hi,

I'm following the Talend guide here to import API definitions in Talend Studio. But there's no 'REST API Definitions' option under the metadata node. Could you please let me know how to enable this option in my Talend Data Fabric version? Thanks

'REST API Definitions' option is available under the metadata node from Talend Guide.

0695b00000dakFAAAY.jpg

But there's no 'REST API Definitions' option under the metadata node in my Talend Studio of Cloud Data Fabric.

0695b00000dakF0AAI.jpg

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please install the feature through the feature manager to enable it in your studio.

Here is the related documentation about:

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/studio-user-guide/install-features-to-talend-studio

For your situation, you need to install the Feature "Data Services and Routes" (under Application Integration).

Please Go to project settings to open the Activate/Deactivate features view where you can activate or deactivate any feature already installed in your current project. Click Apply and close button to apply your feature in studio completely.

0695b00000dakfwAAA.pngFeel free to let us know if it works.

Bets regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please install the feature through the feature manager to enable it in your studio.

Here is the related documentation about:

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/studio-user-guide/install-features-to-talend-studio

For your situation, you need to install the Feature "Data Services and Routes" (under Application Integration).

Please Go to project settings to open the Activate/Deactivate features view where you can activate or deactivate any feature already installed in your current project. Click Apply and close button to apply your feature in studio completely.

0695b00000dakfwAAA.pngFeel free to let us know if it works.

Bets regards

Sabrina

piexpert
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks