Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

No "thiveinput" component in Talend Data Management Platform

Hello,

I'm trying to query data from a Hive DB Source. I'm unable to find the tHiveInput component in "Talend Data Management Platform". How do I install it?

Or is there a worked around to query the data from Talend Data Management Platform

Thanks,

Karthik

Labels (2)
14 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@karthiks2,create a new job and designer workspace type "Hive" and share that screen.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Hive components are available in both Standard and Bigdata Batch Spark jobs. Please refer the screenshots below.

0683p000009M165.pngStandard Job

0683p000009M19b.pngBigdata Batch Spark Job

Could you please check if you have accidently missed these components. If it is really not there, could you please raise a support case since you do not have the privilege to share screen shot in community and you are already having a subscription version. Support team can do remote check and can guide you about the component

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@manodwhb

Here it is

Capture2.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@nthampi

I'm using Talend Data Management Platform with subscription. I still dont see the tHiveInput component

vapukov
Master II
Master II

based on https://talendpnp.github.io/architecture-center/reference-architecture/summer-2018-7.0/products/comm...

possible - it just not included there

because next item in list - Talend BigData Platform where it definitely present (I use it)