Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elelik
Contributor
Contributor

NoSuchAlgorithmException: DES SecretKeyFactory not available

Hi,
When I try to run a talend job on Talend Runtime I get this error :
         java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: DES SecretKeyFactory not available
        at javax.crypto.SecretKeyFactory.<init>(SecretKeyFactory.java:121)
        at javax.crypto.SecretKeyFactory.getInstance(SecretKeyFactory.java:159)
        at routines.system.PasswordEncryptUtil.getSecretKey(PasswordEncryptUtil.java:42)
        at routines.system.PasswordEncryptUtil.decryptPassword(PasswordEncryptUtil.java:67)
do you have any suggestion ?
TOS-ESB 5.5
RUNTIME ESB 5.4.1
JDK 1.7
Labels (4)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Take care you have these libraries jsse.jar and jce.jar loaded (e.g. in Talend Studio lib/java folder or in the Java runtime in lib/ext).
elelik
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,
thx to jlolling for your reply, but unfortunatly it don't resolve issue so i want to add to my post two elements !
1. My job work fine on TOS ESB both on Windows 2008 server and Ubuntu. it's only when I deploy in Runtime_ESB that I get this issue.
2. this issue is on tMsqlinput component during my webservices job init. When it try to access to MySQL table.
Talend Team or others any opinions or suggestions please
thx
Anonymous
Not applicable

I faced the same problem. What i did is that i changed the type of the 'PASSWORD' fields to 'STRING' and set the values from my context variables. Hope it will help 0683p000009MACn.png
  0683p000009MEqb.jpg