Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichInman
Contributor
Contributor

One Drive

Does Talend Support one drive? We have a need to connect to One drive to download a file from a vendor. I see a post out there from 6 years ago saying no but I doubt that is still true or at least I don't trust a post that is 6 years old.

Labels (4)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Here exists a new feature jira issue:

https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-41040

Feel free to let us know if it is what you are looking for.

Best regards

Sabrina

RichInman
Contributor
Contributor
Author

My original question is "Does Talend Support one drive?". A simple yes or no is what I am seeking as an answer. I realize that this platform is global. If you think I am going to expose my company to Bejing anything you have got to be kidding.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

As there is no talend standard component for One drive, the new feature jira issue is created to log talend use's job requirement with Description and the "Votes" function could not bring any cost. If you feel that this feature is important to you, make sure to vote for it to influence its ranking

In addition to that, your personal information is saved in SaleForce platform with security DB and not be open to talend community portal.

Best regards

Sabrina