Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Passing Multipart form data in talend

Hi..

I need to upload the word document with some metadata to the server. I am using tRestClient component

0683p000009Ls2f.png

I got this error

|statusCode|body|string |
|=---------+----+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=|
|200 |null|{"responseStatus":"FAILURE","errors":[{"type":"METHOD_NOT_SUPPORTED","message":"The current request is not a multipart request"}]}|

How to solve it..??

Is any other component available to pass content-type:multipart/form-data in talend??

Waiting for your valuable comments...!!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Try TFileFetch component.
It has same setting as tRestClient with an option to UPLOAD FILE in advance settings.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Try TFileFetch component.
It has same setting as tRestClient with an option to UPLOAD FILE in advance settings.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you chirgal.0683p000009MACn.png

In tRestClient , I just changed the content type as JSON. The file got uploaded successfully...0683p000009MACn.png

Swiip
Contributor
Contributor

Vignesh can you put a screenshot of this ? Because i try to post a picture and an email in a post but i didn't succeeded.

Jmiles1658991691
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @vigneshmahendra vigneshmahendra​ I have same scenario, https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00007bMz8vCAC/how-we-can-upload-jpg-with-trestclient-component

I want to upload .jpg with talend.

I am able to upload .jpg with postman but confusion in talend

Could you please help me

Appreciate your help.

Thanks