Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem to Load Quote records from one Salesforce org to Salesforce Sandbox.

I am using Talend Open Studio for loading Quote records to a Salesforce Org from another Salesforce Org. I could load all required Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts for Quotes need to be loaded, but got stuck to upsert Quotes. I am getting following error message:

“java.io.IOException: Unable to create/update fields: AccountId. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.”

I am attaching my mapping for lookup fields here.

0683p000009M99e.jpg

When we create a new Quote of an Opportunity it gets the Account from the Opportunity. If that is the reason of this error what could be the work around to load Quotes from one Org to another? Thanks a lot for any help.

Regards.

1 Reply
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Beware of the following rules:
- you cannot have twice the same relationship in the array (line 1 should be ShippingContact or ShippingContact__r - don't remember if it's standard or custom).
- for the lookup relationship column you need to use the relationship field name replacing "__c" by "__r" for custom fields (review line 4).
- the Module name must be the object name you want to connect with (on line 5, must be Account, not Opportunity).
Hope this help.