Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Query String Passed as Context Param is not running Properly

Hi Team,

I have a situation in which the query to be executed itself would be passed as a context parameter from the parent job.

The query string is approximately 1250 characters. When i try to print the query - am able to print them all (no truncation of character), but when i pass that as parameter and execute in a tmssql component, it is showing a column as Invalid. 

Example : Query String (not real query though)- SELECT A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P from dbo.Table (of length 1250).

Issue - The error message is tMSSqlInput_1 Invalid column name 'K'. If i remove column 'K' the error says Invalid Column 'L'. But when i pass 'SELECT * FROM dbo.table' or 'SELECT A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J from dbo.Table' it is running fine. I checked tens of times all the columns i mentioned here are available in Table.

Someone, please help me to unveil this issue.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Would you mind posting your current job setting screenshots on forum which will be helpful for us to understanf your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina