Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

REG: ts3get access denied

Hi Team,

I am trying to extract the data from aws s3 bucket to local desktop. Kindly find the attachment of screenshot why am facing these issue. 

0683p000009M86O.jpg0683p000009M86T.jpg

Labels (3)
5 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@prabuj27 ,Since it is giving access denied  means that you do not have access to get those files from S3 Bucket. you check with Devop person to fix need to provide access.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@manodwhb is it for S3 bucket or to my local desktop location , as i see in the error it refers C:users/prabraje/clean/historical
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@prabuj27 , If you could download files into...../Talend-Studio-20181026_1147-V7.1.1\workspace directory then it could be your local directory issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have seen in the past that many enterprise customers have more restriction to use local Desktop path for file transfer. So it could be a permission issue to your file path. Could you please try a different location?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @prabuj27 ,

In ts3get componenet configuration for File value I just see the path but not the file name. Provide a file name also at the end of path, that should resolve the issue.