Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

REST error with tWriteJSONField only when deployed

Hello,

I migrated my REST talend jobs from ESB 7.1 to 7.2.1

When i test a job (Webservice) containing the component tWriteJSONField in studio, the Webservice works fine.

But when i build it and deploy it on my https karaf server, i get an error for each call (log bellow).

Can you please help me resolve this issue ?

Thanks.

Haoujey

Exception in thread "Thread-65" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableRuntimeException
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:1016)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.defineClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:276)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.defineClass(ClasspathManager.java:655)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:578)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:538)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:525)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.findLocalClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:328)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:368)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:446)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:395)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:387)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:150)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
at xxxxxxapp.appxxx_listactivity_2_1.Appxxx_listActivity.tWriteJSONField_1_InProcess(Appxxx_listActivity.java:22859)
at xxxxxxapp.appxxx_listactivity_2_1.Appxxx_listActivity$1ThreadXMLField_tWriteJSONField_1_Out.run(Appxxx_listActivity.java:8760)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NestableRuntimeException cannot be found by xxxxxxapp.Appxxx_listActivity_2.1.0
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:484)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:395)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:387)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:150)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
... 16 more

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

problem solved after 3 days of testing.

Here is the solution for those searching :

Delete the tWriteJSONField component and insert a new one... (copy / past doesn't resolve the problem.)

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

All my REST WS that use tWriteJSONField have this problem.

The other WS work without any error messages.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Help ! This is realy a big problem ! 

~~~~~~~\O/~~~~~~~~

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

problem solved after 3 days of testing.

Here is the solution for those searching :

Delete the tWriteJSONField component and insert a new one... (copy / past doesn't resolve the problem.)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Great it is fixed and thanks for setting this topic as resolved.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi there,

I have the same problem. Deleting the component tWriteJSONField and recreate it didn't help. I tried that several times but still getting the same error:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NestableRuntimeException cannot be found by

Any idea hoe to solve it?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I resolved my problem by adding this bundle to my karaf server :

bundle:install wrap:mvn:commons-lang/commons-lang/2.6

For others reading this forum, don't go on 7.2.1 : too many blocking problems and no support !

TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Hi,

Got exactly the same problem with Talend ESB 7.3.1.

I've tried "bundle:install" with no success.

I've deployed my service into a 6.4.1 container and it works as expected.

Thanks.

soyaneder
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks man, you solution really was work for me.