Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gpinumalla
Creator
Creator

Regarding the connectors to redis for talend open studio for big data

Can you help me direct connectors to redis using talend open studio 7.0.1 for BIG data.

Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

There are no redis specific components in Talend. However you can create your own custom components by using Talend Component Kit or by creating functions through Talend routines.

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

gpinumalla
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

can you guide through the process using screenshots. It will be really helpful.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Below link will help you how o create custom component in Talend.

https://help.talend.com/reader/q9sIDoqWg3R5cxZE38OKrQ/BiTmgCx_O7lH_OpFspAdrw

Similarly, below link will help you how to create a custom routine in Talend.

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Create-a-user-routine-and-call-it-in-a-Job/ta...

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

gpinumalla
Creator
Creator
Author

The latest version for the talend open stuido 7.1.1 does not have any redis connectors.
gpinumalla
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

I am not able find any open source drivers to the redis database.

However, I was using the cdata data connectors for POC. But I had issues mapping input columns to the value pair target table .

How do I map the output column values(target table) in the format :

|( inputcolumn1) || ( inputcolumn2) || (inputcolumn3) || ( inputcolumn4) || ( inputcolumns4)| ;

what is correct way to do the mapping.

Let me know, It would be helpful.

Thanks

Talenduser1
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please let me know what version of redis driver you have used? Link for that would be appreciated. Also i hope you have used jdbc connection for redis connection in Talend studio, right?