Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guptashiv
Contributor
Contributor

Request and response from WSDL in form of XML file

Hi All,

We have a requirement, where we have to create input XML files by fetching the data from database, and we need to hit the WSDL url for all the files and get a response. The response will also be in XML file.

We are able to create input XML file but to use this file and hit the WSDL url to get the response it a bit tricky. I am using twebservice component but I am unable to configure it properly. In the component settings -->Service Configuration, I have entered the WSDL url, but not sure what should come in port name and operation. By default nothing gets populated.

Can someone please help here.

Thanks,

Shivangi Gupta

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Shivangi Gupta​ ,

It need to click the 'Refresh' button to retrieve the Port Name & Operation list , then select one to do next as the below

0695b00000fL0mkAAC.pngHere is an example about how to configure tWebService component, hope it will help you.

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/webservice/twebservice-tfixedflowinput-tlogrow-tlogrow-getting-country-names-using-twebservice-standard-component-this

Best regards

Aiming