Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GarethPenrose
Contributor
Contributor

Routine Libraries on TAC

I have a jar file that my routine code uses. I have tried to put the file in the same place on the TAC server as it is on my local machine, but the job fails to pick it up.

Is there a specific way you are supposed to set it up that I am missing?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It is recommended that you create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance (webex)to see if it is a bug on your end through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

5 Replies
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

If they have been added in the Studio, external jar files should be automaticaly synchronized with SVN/Nexus repository.

May https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/resolved-TAC-Doesn-t-Seem-to-Bring-In-DB2-Jar... may helps you.

GarethPenrose
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the link!

I have checked the "Modules" view,

0683p000009Lujc.pngThe jar file in "modules" view

Unfortunately even though it says it has installed, it does not seem to be being picked up by TAC from the nexus repository.

I have checked the "Configuration" section of TAC, and there are some values in the "User Libraries", but I have no idea if they are right. Any advice would be appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which build version you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

GarethPenrose
Contributor
Contributor
Author

0683p000009Lv74.png

Is this the information you need? This is from my local machine client application.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It is recommended that you create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance (webex)to see if it is a bug on your end through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina