Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PITadmin
Contributor II
Contributor II

(SOLVED) Error "... cannot be resolved or is not a field"

Hi,

I trying to build a Interface between an CSV File with personal data and a REST API based on JSON to feed an staff information system.The first part of the program is to filter new users.

Everything is perfect until i try to use tXMLMap to combine the input Row Fields to the Output.

Detail Message: Vorname cannot be resolved or is not a field

There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(JobErrorsChecker.java:338)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DefaultRunProcessService.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(DefaultRunProcessService.java:533)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessService.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(RunProcessService.java:316)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateBuildInfo(ProcessorUtilities.java:826)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateCode(ProcessorUtilities.java:609)

0693p000009HgUoAAK.png

0693p000009HgUyAAK.png

Making new connections did not help.

I need help please!

thx

Stefan

Labels (4)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Open the Code tab and view the job generated code, you will see which component has the compilation error, then back to the job design tab and check the component settings.

Regards

Shong

PITadmin
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Connection an Output the the tXMLMap and synchronizing the schema solved my problem.