Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MM1655984008
Contributor II
Contributor II

Single Job, Multiple Connections Switching

Hi,

Does Talend Support swtiching between CONNECTIONS (different Schemas) to run a single Job.

Underlying Tables and its structure is same across all the Schemas/Connections

Say, i have Single Standalone Job STD_JOB, and have Connection_1, Connection_2 etc. So want to run this same job for each different connection dynamically

Thanks in advance

Labels (3)
3 Replies
gjeremy1617088143

HI, you can list all the connection parameters in a flow use a tFlowToIterate to iterate on each connection then use a tRunJob with passing the parameters from father job.

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/7.3/system/trunjob-tflowtoiterate-tfileinputdelimited-tjava-creating-parent-job-to-pass-value-to-child-job-standard-component-you-have

Send me love and kudos

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for my poor English. In my website, there is a coupon delivery activity. Now I create a new activity. If the start time is greater than the present time, the card will be issued automatically at the start time Now I want to implement the specific connection to the queue, and in the case where my default queue driver is sync, I want to use the redis driver to perform the above task. So I used onConnection and onQueue, but so far, it hasn't woked yet –

Jwoodberry
Contributor
Contributor

Try this

$delay = Carbon::parse($memberCoupon->started_at)->diffInSeconds(Carbon::now());

$job = new GrantCoupon($memberCoupon);

$this->dispatch($job)->delay($delay)->onConnection('redis')->onQueue('coupons');

Your queue job will come into effect when dispatching, including the delay.