Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarthikGs
Creator
Creator

Some components are not loaded in talend big data job

Hi All,

I'm facing some issue while building my existing jobs in the repository.The error log is like below

org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Job compile errors
At least job "mir_012_job_cur" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 3326
Detail Message: The method get() is undefined for the type ShuffleWriteMetrics
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.

at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.scriptsmanager.BuildJobManager.buildJob(BuildJobManager.java:234)

at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.scriptsmanager.BuildJobManager.buildJob(BuildJobManager.java:164)

at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.scriptsmanager.BuildJobManager.buildJobs(BuildJobManager.java:108)

at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizardPage.buildJobWithMaven(JobScriptsExportWizardPage.java:1487)

at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizardPage$8.run(JobScriptsExportWizardPage.java:1389)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:466)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:374)

But when i open the job mir_012_job_cur, i see many components are missing in the job,which were present earlier.

ewereew\

I'm using Talend real time big data platform enterprise version 6.4.1 0683p000009M80W.png0683p000009M89r.png

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you able to get these components: tfileinputParquet, tFileOutputParquet and tHDFSConfiguration from Palette in your real time big data platformV 6.4?

Is it a spark job?

These components should be available in all subscription-based Talend products with Big Data and Talend Data Fabric.

Best regards

Sabrina