Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muralam
Creator
Creator

Statistics is not shown while running job from job server

Hi Everyone,

when i try to run the job from remote server, statistics is not displayed in talend studio. I have checked all the checkpoints like run/debug option, Statistics check box is enabled, can see statistics when i run the job locally. I am using Talend 6.5, windows 10, JRE 1.8. kindly help me out here if any quick solution.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you running talend job server to manage deployments through Talend Administration Center (TAC)?

According to the LOG4J logging levels set in Jobs, and the Statistics/FlowMeter components used, appropriate logs will be logged in ELK Logger and AMC respectively.

Best regards

Sabrina

sanjeevini
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am also facing Same issue.Did it resolve ?

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Talend Cloud Studio is not displaying any statistics when running a job directly against the Remote Engine from Studio.

There is a setting in Talend Studio with a range of ports (from port# 3334 to port# 4333, by default) and Studio can randomly pick any port number within that range for collecting the stats from the Remote Engine. For remote execution, it goes to the process message port.

8891 is monitoring of the RE JVM via JMX and 8558 exposes stats of running jobs like how many rows have been processed etc.

https://help.talend.com/en-US/installation-guide-linux/Cloud/region-agnostic-urls-and-port-informati...

Hope it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina