Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurpsie
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Syntax error on token "=", Expression expected after this token....

Helo.

i have that error when im trying to load simple excell file into talend.. this is very simple action and no idea why i got this.
May i kindly ask you for help ?

Kurpsie_0-1712761848271.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Usually this is a misconfiguration of an input field in a component and the studio marks red the affected component.

Could you please switch to the Code view and show us the affected code?

It would suggest you check if some input field contains text which is not quoted with double quotes.

In addition to that, what jdk version are you using?

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Usually this is a misconfiguration of an input field in a component and the studio marks red the affected component.

Could you please switch to the Code view and show us the affected code?

It would suggest you check if some input field contains text which is not quoted with double quotes.

In addition to that, what jdk version are you using?

Best regards

Sabrina

Kurpsie
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Yeah, all is ok now, i just made mistake , on import file settings sections, i deleted everything on password field.
I shouldnt do that cause it must be something there, if there is no password then i need to put "".

Thank you

jlolling
Creator III
Creator III

Talend is a Java code generator. This error looks like you have missed to set an attribute of the component and the code generator seems to expect that to include this to the final job code.

Could you please show us the component basic settings?