Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arbi
Contributor II
Contributor II

TDBSP

Hello ,

I have a Talend job on TAC that uses the tDBSP component to execute a stored procedure on MariaDB. Despite the stored procedure execution finishing, the tDBSP component does not stop, and the job remains running indefinitely.

Talend Version 8

tDBSP_1 (conn=285651) Socket error
java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: (conn=285651) Socket error

Labels (1)
  • v8.x

5 Replies
Arbi
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello , 

Can anyone help me with this?

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

We need a little bit more information to address your issue. Could you please let us know if there is any more error message in TAC technical log?

Please try to restart the JobServer as TalendUser and re-trigger the job to see if it could resolve this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

Arbi
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello sabrina , 

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connexion terminée par expiration du délai d'attente (Read failed)

I have the same issue on my Studio and TAC 

Arbi
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

hello 

The tMysqlSP component is still running even  the stored  procedure has been completed on the data base maria db . I've had the same problem when I run the job on tac or from my  studio.

the job works fine if I run it on the test environment.

I try to execute the stored procedure With the component tMysqlRow and also With java code on Tjava but i have the same issue 

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

It has problems with timeout exceptions.

Do your own firewalls seem to be the reason of the timeout? If not, what does your your stored procedure look like? Is the problem within the code logic?

Best regards

Sabrina