Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

TSnowflakeConnetion component not found in the Talend RealTime big data platform 6.3.1

Hello, 

I can't find the component TSnowflakeConnetion in the metadata, should I do a particular action to get it ?

thx for help 

0683p000009Lsy5.png

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

So far, tSnowflakeConnection component  is not available in bigdata batch and streaming job. You can use it in a standard job.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Can you find tSnowflakeConnetion component from palette? Are you looking for Metadata > Snowflake section?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello , yes as showed in my screenshot there is no tSnowflakeConnetion 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

You screenshot shows the tree of repository not palette.

tSnowflakeConnection component in this framework is generally available since 6.3.1.

Here exists the new feature jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-37482

0683p000009Lt5W.png

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Any wrong typo from your side? Feel free to let us know your problem.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply, but actually I'm using the Talend Sandbox BIG DATA and I'm looking for a solution to put the result of my spark streaming job in a snowflake database 0683p000009Lt69.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

So far, tSnowflakeConnection component  is not available in bigdata batch and streaming job. You can use it in a standard job.

Best regards

Sabrina