Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sourav_Roy
Contributor II
Contributor II

Talend Code Quality Framework - check it out!!!

Hi Talend Folks and Connections,

Was working on an automation project for a client just when I thought if Talend Code Quality can be automated. Any Suggestions/Testing/Thoughts/Criticism is welcomed.

Take a look at

Talend Quality Control Framework https://lnkd.in/edZymAb

(Talend Quality Control Framework is an automated code analysis tool to motivate Talend developers and ETL Testers to design Talend Projects that adheres to a Strong and Solid coding standard)

How to Install this Plug and Play Testing Suite - https://lnkd.in/efs9yQG

(This Project is completely open source and Please feel free to customize and use it wherever you want to)

Overview -

Talend Quality Control Framework is an automated code analysis tool to motivate Talend developers and ETL Testers to design Talend Projects that adheres to a Strong and Solid coding standard. It automates the process of checking Talend components for validation rules such as if CHECK_PROXY, TRIM_ALL has been implemented or not? and spare us humans from this boring (but important) task. Talend Quality Control Framework is ideal for Talend projects that want to enforce coding standards. This is a Universal Plug & Play Testing Framework, just configure and Play.

End Results-

Talend Components Namewise with the Reports according to the Rule Book

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It looks like a useful tool for some developers. I will try it out to see how good it is. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It looks like a useful tool for some developers. I will try it out to see how good it is. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Best regards

Sabrina