Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhi90
Creator II
Creator II

Talend Job giving X11 proxy:Unsupported authorization protocol error while pointing to Linux Execution Server

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing fine. Happy Holi to all the Talend champs and admins from me.Smiley Happy

I am facing a problem from yesterday. I have created a Simple Talend Job which loads data to Dim and Fact Table.The Job is absolutely running fine in Open Studio. But when I am migrated this Job to License version and pointed to our Linux Execution Server it is giving 

X11 proxy:Unsupported authorization protocol Exception in thread "main" java.awt.AWTError:Can't Connect to X11 window server using 'localhost:10.0' as the value of display variable.In my job context File all the directories are Linux Directories. Still getting this Error repeatedly 

Any help is much appreciated

@rhall , @shong  

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abhi90
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @rhall ,

I can resolve the issue by adding the below parameter in the advanced Settings in run under specific JVM parameters

-Djava.awt.headless=true

View solution in original post

4 Replies
abhi90
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@nthampi , @manodwhb , @uganesh @TRF Hope you guys will help like you did always Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is an X11 window error. This is a guess, but are you using a msgbox or a popup window in your job? If so, it is not going to work unless you configure your job for X11 and point it to a terminal with a gui that can display popups. It would be easier to remove the popup window if this is the case.

abhi90
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @rhall ,

I can resolve the issue by adding the below parameter in the advanced Settings in run under specific JVM parameters

-Djava.awt.headless=true

Anonymous
Not applicable

This suggests that there is a gui element trying to appear from your job. You probably want to remove that.