Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend Open Studio Job Development and Deployment

I am using Talend Open Studio on my local machine.  We created few jobs in the same. 

We want to run those job on the production environment and Jobs should run periodically.

Is it possible to install Talend Open Studio on clients production environment and run those job periodically?

Are there any limitations?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your help. 

I understood that how to export the Job script and execute it outside of Talend Open Studio.

Is it possible to install Talend Open Studio on the production server and run the jobs with specified frequency?

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@MandarGogate ,Yes you can install on production server , but how are you planning to schedule your jobs?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We need to fetch data from multiple data sources like CRM, Flat Files, SQL Server etc.

I believe, Talend Open Studio can connect to third party data sources through available APIs. Please confirm

We can schedule a job daily at specific time. 

Please advise.

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@MandarGogate ,if you wan to schedule a job,you can export and schedule using croon tab or windows scheduler where we should have compatible java.

if the production machine is a windows you can install opens studio and you can design there and export as  a standard job and you can schedule it.