Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tYrannoSaurusRex_1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Talend and MS SQL compatibility issue

Hi,
I was about to work on a project which had MS SQL Server 2014 as database. I was planning on using Talend Data Integration as tool for migrating data. But it seems that Talend and MS SQL server 2014 are incompatible. I checked 'Compatible Databases' section in Talend's Installation and Configuration Guide and it mentions it's compatibility with MS SQL server 2008 & 2012.
May I know which version or product of Talend is able to do it. 
Also, is there any other alternative method to do so without having to use inbuilt connection components.
Is there any chance in future that later versions of Talend will be compatible with MS SQL 2014.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
vapukov
Master II
Master II

I think You are read Compatible Databases section of Subscription edition (Server part)
This is mean SQL Server as internal database for store Talend Settings and Job details
If You plan use SQL Server as source or destination database in Your projects - no this restrictions
I work from Talend with 2014 from the moment when it was published, all work as expected