Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend and Palo OLAP Cubes

Hi,
I try to import data from excel file to Palo Olap Cube, using components tPaloDimension and tPaloOutputMulti. With dimensions (tPaloDimension) there is no problem, work regular, but when I wont to import data into measure with tPaoloOutputMulti, I get error like this:
        starting job Mera at 10:14 15/09/2015.
        connecting to socket on port 3785
        connected
        4004 element not found element with id '4294967295' not found in dimension 'Area'
        disconnected
        Job Mera ended at 10:14 15/09/2015.
I couldn't find solution on net, so, if there is some fix, plagin or something else to solve this problem?
Regards.
Labels (2)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Have you already checked component reference about: TalendHelpCenter:tPaloOutputMulti? Is id '4294967295' Ok with you? Have you tried to check out "Die on error" option to see if there is any more error message printed on console?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you for reply.  Yes, I have read  reference of tPaloOutputMulti, and tried all possible combinations, logical and illogical. I send you link of same error that was reported a year ago, on Jedox site, without answer. At this moment I’m not sure if it is Talend or Jedox error.  
  http://forum.jedox.com/index.php/Thread/4528-tPaloOutputMulti-error-9002-CellReplaceBulkJob-failed/

When “Die on error” is checked out, I get this:
Starting job Mera at 11:31 18/09/2015.
connecting to socket on port 3836
connected
Exception in component tPaloOutputMulti_1
org.talend.jpalo.paloexception: 4004 element not found element with id '4294967295' not found in dimension 'Area'
at org.talend.jpalo.palodatamulti.setData(palodatamulti.java:118)
at prvi.mera_0_1.Mera.tFileInputExcel_1Process(Mera.java:1663)
at prvi.mera_0_1.Mera.runJobInTOS(Mera.java:1954)
at prvi.mera_0_1.Mera.main(Mera.java:1811)
disconnected
Job Mera ended at 11:31 18/09/2015.   
I send you picture of job, that you can see that everything is ok until Palo component.
I will try some more things, but at this moment I don’t have an idea what it is about.
Regards.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

0683p000009MBXd.jpg      
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I've got the same probleme than you, did you find the solution ? 
It's a straing error message, I don't understand it ...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, I fond the solution,
The problem is simple, It's because You're trying to put on a OLAP some values in dimensions witch are not set in your OLAP.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi simongor,
Thanks for sharing your solution with us.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi !

I got a similar similar issue and I am pretty sure that Ive created all the dimensions and the cube needed

I succeed to fill the dimension (1st subjob) but I cannot feed the cube (2nd subjob)

When I go back on Jedox the cube is still empty

0683p000009Lz7h.png

I receive this message when running the app:

4004 element not found no default write element specified4004 element not found no default write element specified4004 element not found no default write element specified4004 element not found no default write element specified

I did everything similar to this tuto:

http://www.robertomarchetto.com/talend_load_palo_cube_tPaloOutputMulti_tPaloOutput

If someone could help ! thanks !