Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KM1989
Contributor
Contributor

Talend and couchbase

Hi,

Can you please help me with the configurations for the tcouchbasedcpinput component to extract data from couchbase for talend 7.3?

Thanks,

Kamalika

Labels (3)
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kamalika Mukherji​ , take a look at the component documentation and learn the scenario, let me know if you have any troubles.

https://help.talend.com/r/l3v7SecP0krCnE_GeFyYNw/vkrTvIAZw4dzjGCcvHbhIA

https://help.talend.com/r/l3v7SecP0krCnE_GeFyYNw/7zdLuRdQxTXnG1A6mS8qtQ

Regards

Shong

KM1989
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the input,i have gone through this writing before. Accordingly I set its configuration:1)give bucket name 2)Password option in the box(in 7.3 in double quotes)3)Bootstrap nodes in "".I took the names of three servers present in my couchbase connection.4)Connected to tlogrow using tmap component and gave auto map option.Still am getting compilation error and the output is not printed in output window.

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a compilation error, there must be a parameter setting wrong, open the Code tab and you will see which line has the error and the detailed error message.

KM1989
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi

Am not getting the error from Code 😞

Is there any Youtube video on it ,kindly suggest.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you paste the full track error message? You mentioned you are getting compilation error.

KM1989
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

I am getting error line 1131(The method setvalue(String,object) in the type PropertiesImpl is not applicable for the arguments(String,string,string,string).There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility.

Thanks

KM1989
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

Please suggest something, needed urgently.

Thanks

KM1989
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

Copy pasting the error log:

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateCode(ProcessorUtilities.java:2068)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessContext$1.run(RunProcessContext.java:601)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:440)

Thanks so much,

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:356)

at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:474)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.run(ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.java:240)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager.run(ProgressManager.java:966)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessContext.exec(RunProcessContext.java:548)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.ProcessComposite.exec(ProcessComposite.java:1448)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.views.ProcessView$RunAction.run(ProcessView.java:700)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.actions.RunProcessAction.run(RunProcessAction.java:63)

at org.talend.designer.core.debug.JobLaunchConfigurationDelegate$1$1.run(JobLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:98)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:40)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:185)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:3919)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3550)

at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$5.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1173)

at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:339)

at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1062)

at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:156)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.lambda$3(Workbench.java:636)

at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:339)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:563)

at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:151)

at org.talend.rcp.intro.Application.start(Application.java:280)

at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:203)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:137)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:107)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:400)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:255)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:659)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:595)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1501)