Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kathy_W
Contributor
Contributor

Talend connection to NetSuite

Hello, I am brand new to Talend. I am attempting to set up the connection to NetSuite, but the only way I have found to do that is to use a username/password combination. For other integrations, we use Token-based authentication, with both the consumer key pair as well as the token key pair. I have not found anything in my searches that shows how to use that authentication; does that mean that we have to use a username/password instead?

Thanks in Advance

Labels (3)
6 Replies
prg
Employee
Employee

0693p00000BYNWnAAP.pngHello @Kathy Wilker​ ,

Yes, we do have a component 'tNetSuiteV2019Input' in talend v7.3 (October patch onwards) where you can use Token-based authentication. But, we do not have a connection component for the same. So, it is advised to use it in a built-in way.

Let us know if it helps and then mark your case as solved (Kudos also accepted).

Regards,

Vaishnavi

Kathy_W
Contributor
Contributor
Author

This looks like exactly what I need, thank you!!

Kathy_W
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Vaishnavi, I guess I have another question, is this only available in Cloud? I do not see it in Talend Open Studio for Big Data.

Thanks again, Kathy

prg
Employee
Employee

Hello @Kathy Wilker​ 

Could you please confirm what is the patch level of your studio? You can check it in the "studio info" file which you can get by following the below steps,

- Go to Studio

- Go to the “Help” Menu

- Select “Support Logs”

If it is older than the R2020-10 patch, you need to raise a support ticket and request for the latest studio patch.

Regards,

Vaishnavi

Kathy_W
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you, again! It looks like that is what I need to do.

You have been a great help!

BSkidmore1648250252
Contributor
Contributor

I'm using Talend Open Studio For Data Integration 7.3.1 (Also could use 8.01) and need access to that tNetSuiteV2019Input instead of the one that comes with 7.3.1 8.01 as it seems Netsuite no longer supports non TBA authentication.

HELP!

How can we upgrade Talend Open Studio For Data Integration 7.3.1 to get that tNetSuiteV2019Input Component?