Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
INESBK
Creator
Creator

Tmap (innerjoin) returns 0 rows

Hello,

I have two data sources: an EXCEL file named and a table named in MS SQL Server database.

I would like to update a table from the information in the Excel file. I started by displaying the results on the console before modifying the table. However, I still get 0 results from the inner join.

I tried to display the table and file results and it works. It seems that there is no correspondence between the 2 sources which is not true.

Below are screenshots of my job.

Thank you in advance for your help.

0695b00000deSvkAAE.png

0695b00000deSw9AAE.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I don't see any issue on the job design, you just need to check the data in both data source, and confirm there exists the same value in ID_PCVUE field from Excel and NAME filed from MS SQL Server table, maybe you need to trim the column.

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I don't see any issue on the job design, you just need to check the data in both data source, and confirm there exists the same value in ID_PCVUE field from Excel and NAME filed from MS SQL Server table, maybe you need to trim the column.

Regards

Shong

INESBK
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

The same values in Name and ID PCVUE exist well and also I trimmed these 2 columns. But I still get 0 rows in output.

Informatique1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Have you tried Left Outer Join for exemple?

Anonymous
Not applicable

The job design is OK, I need take a look at your data, is it possible to provide me some example data for investigation and testing?