Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwnetwork
Creator
Creator

Token | was not valid

Hello

Getting this error that I cannot figure out when a tas400input step runs into a tmap:

"select fiinst,fddgrp,fdtype,fitype,fiigrp,fdstcd,fdarea,fdbank,fddate,fdmnst,fdmnar,fdmnbk
from data.fpf fpf​
left join data.bankinst bi on fpf.fdmnst = bi.qistcd and fpf.fdmnar= bi.qiarea and fpf.fdmnbk = bi.qibank and fpf.fddgrp = bi.qiigrp​
join data.instrmst inm on inm.fitype = fpf.fdtype and inm.FIIGRP = fpf.FDDGRP and inm.fiinst = bi.qiinst​
where fdstcd = '"+((String)globalMap.get("X.State"))+"'​
and fdarea = '"+((Integer)globalMap.get("X.Area"))+"'​
and fdbank = '"+((Integer)globalMap.get("X.Bank"))+"'​
and fddgrp = '"+((String)globalMap.get"(X.Group"))+"'​
and fiinst = '"+((String)globalMap.get("X.ProductCode"))+"'​
and fddate = (​
Select Max(fddate) from data.fpf fpf ​
left join data.bankinst bi on fpf.fdmnst = bi.qistcd and fpf.fdmnar= bi.qiarea and fpf.fdmnbk = bi.qibank and fpf.fddgrp = bi.qiigrp​
join data.instrmst inm on inm.fitype = fpf.fdtype and inm.FIIGRP = fpf.FDDGRP and inm.fiinst = bi.qiinst​
where fdstcd = '"+((String)globalMap.get("X.State"))+"'​
and fdarea = '"+((Integer)globalMap.get("X.Area"))+"'​
and fdbank = '"+((Integer)globalMap.get("X.Bank"))+"'​
and fddgrp = '"+((String)globalMap.get("X.Group"))+"'​
and fiinst = '"+((String)globalMap.get("X.ProductCode"))+"'​
)​
group by fiinst,fddgrp,fdtype,fitype,fiigrp,fdstcd,fdarea,fdbank,fddate,fdmnst,fdmnar,fdmnbk"

Any suggestions please?

0683p000009M90I.png0683p000009M8xx.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwnetwork
Creator
Creator
Author

Letting community know I figured this out. 

There were non compliant characters coming through in the query.  I copied and pasted the code from an email and in turn, it brought in odd and invisible characters.  I placed the query in notepad++ and stepped through the query and edited it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rwnetwork
Creator
Creator
Author

Letting community know I figured this out. 

There were non compliant characters coming through in the query.  I copied and pasted the code from an email and in turn, it brought in odd and invisible characters.  I placed the query in notepad++ and stepped through the query and edited it.