Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to fetch schema from oracle database

Dears

I am unable to fetch schema from oracle database. It’s having around 100 tables but wizard takes forever and hangs. Need feedback to find solution. 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Perfect!

Could you please mark the topic as resolved. It will help others during their reference.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Could you please suggest the version of Talend you are using? Also could you please double check whether the user is having right access permissions to access the schema details of the tables?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is resolved now.
It was having tons of schema which took 2 hours to import all schema details.
Now, i have another issue which i will raise separately. Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Perfect!

Could you please mark the topic as resolved. It will help others during their reference.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi