Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mitz
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unable to retrieve data if the Target Exec is the RE server

Hello,

I hope all is okay with you.

If you have any suggestions on how to resolve my problem, please let me know. It used to function properly, but for some reason it's not right now.

When I am connected via Localhost, I am able to retrieve some data from the Salesforce. It's just that it takes time to finish unlike when using the server. If my target Execution is the RE server, it does not function, no data is being retrieved, and there is no error message. I already checked my VPN connection and restarted my computer several times. Not sure if it's related to java or something.

I would be very grateful for any assistance.

Thank you.

0695b00000fL1b9AAC.png

Labels (2)
3 Replies
jlolling
Creator III
Creator III

Please check if the components have the option Die on Error and check that. I am pretty sure there is an error but will not raise for a bad reason.

Mitz
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi jlolling,

I checked everything of each component and did not find that option. I already re-built the job and same goes with my previous projects I created. 😔 

Anonymous
Not applicable

If the job is executed on remote server, the output file is created on remote server rather than local machine, have you checked it?