Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdhemant
Contributor
Contributor

Update mysql-connector-java-8.0.12.jar for tMysqlOutput component

Hello,

Is there any way to update mysql-connector-java-8.0.12.jar used by tMysqlOutput component.

I want to update the version it to mysql-connector-java-8.0.23.jar.

As of now there is now way to update jar used by tMysqlOutput.

0693p00000BZ4FBAA1.png

Thanks

Hemant

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Prakhar1
Creator III
Creator III

Download the mysql-connector-java-8.0.23.jar and then there is option to select the jar file for the connector, go there and select the jar file which you downloaded.0693p00000BZ4FpAAL.png

cdhemant
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for reply however this does not work. It adds a new entry in Module list.

Thanks

Hemant

Prakhar1
Creator III
Creator III

Are you sure you did the right way?

You need to select the component first and then go to that option.

I have done it before and it worked for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also try the way mentioned in this question.

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D53p00008WE3eU/cannot-connect-to-microsoft-sql-server-noclassdeffounderror-javaxxmlbinddatatypeconverter?s1oid=00D70000000Mzxj&OpenCommentForEdit=1&s1nid=0DB3p000000Kzi8&emkind=chatterPostNotification&s1uid=00539000004XsnJ&emtm=1614245188512&fromEmail=1&s1ext=0

cdhemant
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello @Shicong Hong​ 

It does not give option to select jar from local machine. It show "Download and Install".

When clicked it directly downloads older version mysql-connector-java-8.0.12.jar 😞

0693p00000BZDMuAAP.png 

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you tried the approach mentioned in another thread? Download the new version driver and replace it.