Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aprn
Contributor
Contributor

V7.3 tOracleInput, tOracleOutput are not available in Open Studio for Data Integration

Hi

Recently downloaded V7.3.1 on Win 10 64 bit machine. Trying to build and run V6.4.1 projects in V7.3.1 and running into compile errors.The tOracleInput, tOracleOutput components from V6.4.1 are seems to have issues.

The tOracleInput is changing as tDBInput whenever it's added to job.

Are these two components are not available for Open Studio? 

-Thanks in advance.

Labels (3)
4 Replies
akumar2301
Creator III
Creator III

try tDBinput , tDBoutput

and then select Oracle

aprn
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for the quick reply.

Currently I'm trying to migrate the working copy of V6.4.1 multiple projects into V7.3.1 and build and run in V7.3.1

If I've to use new components (tDBInput, tDBOutput) instead, then I've to change all the jobs.

If the tOracleInput, tOracleOut, etc, are not available in the current build of 7.3.1.20200219_1145 open studio, is there any latest 7.3 version that these components are available?

Thanks. 

akumar2301
Creator III
Creator III

The job for migration , it should work. It was ok for me when i migrated from 6.4 to 7.1 But i was on licensed version
aprn
Contributor
Contributor
Author

These components ( tOraclexxxx) are not seem to be available in open studio it seems. Please correct this assumption.

I've tested with V7.2 and the migration with all existing components are working without any issues.

Is there any time frame for tOracleXXXX compenets be made available for V7.3.1 Open Studio?

Thanks.